Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys, have to vent... had this gf that we've been goin on and off for about 2 years, well a few months ago she wants to call it quits...cold turkey. at first i was heartbroken, but i figgured it was for the better. i was into smoking and drinking, and she was like an 'a' student, i liked her so much i didnt want her getting into shit like that. i find out today from a friend shes a stoner noww... i felt so sick after she told me this.... ugh, anyone else ever felt this way?

·
Registered
704 Posts
if ur not heartbroken anymore, scratch her off ur list of circle of friends and dont bother asking or wanting to kno any and everything that has to do with her...but have u ever seriously asked her if she wanted to try it?? Cuz from my experience, its all them nerds that be blazin up...esp after midterms and finals...maybe it just turns out u never offered, and if that was the case, (no need to kick urself, cuz we'd do it for u), go ahead and hit her up to smoke a couple of bowls as "friends"...but like i said, thats if, and only if, ur over her for sure...

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
what you're feeling is betrayal and helplessness because when you decided she was better off not having that in her life you were acting with her best interests in mind. Now it turns oot she went that way anyway and you feel like you gave up a good thing for no good reason.

Believe it or not having those feelings is not a bad thing. What you have to do here is realize that you can be upset and you can be concerned for her but you can't change her no matter how hard you try.

If you are really that concerned for her give her a call and just be there for her.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
dogyamissedit said:
what you're feeling is betrayal and helplessness because when you decided she was better off not having that in her life you were acting with her best interests in mind. Now it turns oot she went that way anyway and you feel like you gave up a good thing for no good reason.

Believe it or not having those feelings is not a bad thing. What you have to do here is realize that you can be upset and you can be concerned for her but you can't change her no matter how hard you try.

If you are really that concerned for her give her a call and just be there for her.
x2

depends what your endpoint is with her in your mind as well. how far you want to go with it ultimately decides what you want to do next.

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
do you know why she called it quits?
was it cuz of what you were doing or maybe something else?

if it was something else.. then yeah it sucks she went down that road.. but... you can't control that

if it was the stuff you were doing... drugs/alchol whatever.. then yeah it's fucked up
but again.. you can't control that

·
Registered
837 Posts
she was just being a hater, usually how girls are. you call it quits on her and now all of a sudden all the shit she hated is now so cool. believe me u dont want her back. ex's are always liek that just to get u to want them back, but u need to be real and tell her if she didnt like that shit before and now she does she is the biggest hater and basically wasted your time.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh thanx for the support fellas...i duno why we broke it off, but now i feel much better. its really confusing because she was telling me to not do that stuff, and i mos definetly didnt want her to get into shit like that, had too much respect for her, but now it's all to hell. i think i will take the advice and move on. whatever dont kill you makes you stronger right????

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Bitches are crazy, though. Right now Jesse Jame's lady(oor ex-wife, w/e) said "if you love something let it free, and if it comes back to you it was really yours." Maybe she meant that too, but who knows? :confused

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.