Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. Before posting this I searched for the topic and got an idea but still didn't see a couple things mentioned.

I want both a cat-back exhaust and a header of course. I know there are lots of different brands. Have questions about them.

with the exhaust. Which would I be better off with. DC or greddy? Both are about the same price from what I understand but which is better for hp gains, sound at different rpms, etc?

For header should I go with DC ceramic, kamikazi, greddy, others? I don't want to spend outrageous amounts. Looking at about $700-$800 for the 2. Once again wondering best hp, sounds, etc.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, one more thing. Where would be the best place on the net to buy these at. The places around my area in NC are rather high. I am looking for good service, best prices, etc.

·
Registered
801 Posts
culmination said:
just my personal preference. DC 4-2-1 ceramic with greddy exhaust.

check out groupbuycenter.com or even ebay!
i would go with the same thing...i have the GREDDY EVO and its great..nice sound and power...also im planing on getting the DC 4-2-1 ceramic header. great combo:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Id recommend the Dc header and greddy evo. I wish that greddy would have kept the power extreme line of exhausts IMO they are better than the evo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot guys. I'll check out those sites to see if I can find those. Just curious, why does no one seem to use the dc exhaust. Just wondering. Haven't heard anyone say something about how they sound, perform, et.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
what kinda car you got? i'm thinking of possibly upgrading my exhaust to duals cause i got h22 and we're raising compression like a mother fucker right now, so i could possibly part w/ my GReddy evo. I got some DC 4-2-1 header for the Accord too, but i gotta find it. btw, i have a 98 accord.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
if your not lowered too bad, id go with a DC cermaic coated 4-2-1 header (which i have, and im selling), but if the state you live in doesnt have emission regulations id go with a kamikaze header, they are cheaper and ive heard alot of good things about them.

as for exhaust id go with an Apexi WS catback exhaust (which i also have). it is very quiet but has a nice deep tone at WOT. good mid/top end gains. they look nice and are cop friendly. best part they run for around $380 shipped.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have recieved a lot of good deals from:

www.morepowerracing.com

They are located in AZ. More Power will match prices and also offer FREE UPS ground shipping. Can't beat that. Also they have never messed up my order like a few other places I've tried. Ask for Neal, (tell him Damion sent you:))

Good luck, and shop around almost all places will match a compeditors price. Oh, and I have the Apexi WS exhaust as well, love it. (although I have the greddy Stainles steel header).

-GothRice-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts