Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
chaguito said:
What size do you guy's recommend for an exhaust center section if you have a 2.5 axle back??????:confused:
just go with the same size 2.5 dont change unless you are going to turbo the car...if you turbo the car then the axle back is not worth anything...whatever you use just use that same size all the way back for instance turbo use 3 inch all they way back...

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
chaguito said:
What size do you guy's recommend for an exhaust center section if you have a 2.5 axle back??????:confused:
What other mods do you have?

I'm actually going to leave mine just axcle back...I want to try that with a I/H and CTR cams. Everyone has a cat back, I want to see if the stock 2'' will help me out down low enough to better my 60' times, and give me a better run.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Exhaust center section size

v00tecsi said:
What other mods do you have?

I'm actually going to leave mine just axcle back...I want to try that with a I/H and CTR cams. Everyone has a cat back, I want to see if the stock 2'' will help me out down low enough to better my 60' times, and give me a better run.
I/H/Axle back,sprokets, fuel pressure riser, denso iridiums, msd cables

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.