Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
reduced spool time is on of the main reasons for exhaust cutout, if the exhaust doesn't open up until 15psi you will only benifit with gained for the 10% of the power band, the other 90% of the powerband is still crap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Quicktime performance offers a cutout that's controlled by a window switch, so you can run it half open, quarter open, full open, closed, whatever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,955 Posts
SD6 said:
Quicktime performance offers a cutout that's controlled by a window switch, so you can run it half open, quarter open, full open, closed, whatever.
or you can buy an msd digital window switch, and buy an electric cutout, and wire the cutout to your msd window switch (it would be very very very easy to wire) and voila you have the same thing they sell for probably cheaper, though I didn't check their price. (oh yea i have an MSD Digital Window Switch for sale by the way, I'll sell it for way cheap if someone is really truly interested)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top