Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
You could do what I did, and ask to see the DB meter. I was pulled over and the cop wrote me a ticket for having an "exhaust too loud for that type of vehicle"

After asking what it meant, and how I get nailed when there are 50 ******* ******* running around town with cherry bombs on their trucks, or harldly davidson **** with exhausts that hurt your ears. After not getting a good answer, I said, well let me see your DB meter, because frankly, I don't believe your discretion in this case is good enough, my exhaust should have been legal, and it was. So he VERY reluctantly repealed the ticket. I was laughing the whole time inside of course at this douchebag who pulled me over for really no reason other than the fact that he didnt like my car.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
In california that wont work. officers dont have to carry decible meters and their discretion is enough.
Reason #12097398 I will never live in CA.

thats fucking gay as hell. Seems to me that law is too vauge to enforce, I'd take it up in court.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
and having guns that hold more than 5 rnds.

And fun in general.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.