Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ppl.. I promised you a video as soon as I got my exhaust on.. And here it is! Once again I was in town... In front of my house actually.. So I couldnt get her going as fast as she shouldve been ;) But anyways. Enough with the rambling and onto the video.

Edit: The exhaust is dual HKS Series Ex023.

EnjOy

Feel free to leave some feedback. And Blake.. If anyone starts talking shit again with ya.. please just ignore them and don't close this one too.. :rolleyes ThanX :D :lmao

Right Click Save-As
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODExMzAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Sounds fuckin sick man! The video was pretty funny too! "You wont be this excited when your women has birth" haha i like that!
Whats the name of the song? i liked that too hehe

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:evil :evil nice :evil :evil

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Must pull decent or it has quick gearing, unless you weren't taching it out. It does sound badass. I've always loved hks exhaust, especially on the last twin turbo 300 zx, sounds wicked. Just supercharge the car or put a direct port kit on it and you'll run right with the srt's and evo's I'd bet money!

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
sounds mean.

You should make a vid in the cockpit so we can compare the sound to the last video of just the intake

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
the tibby is coming around i must say, i am pleasantly suprised. ur car has a very deep/powerful sound to it. i didnt know tibbys could sound that good, keep up the good work :tu

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
OMG a B16 in a hatch would be like way better :rolleyes

J/P car is coming around nicely,keep up the good work and keep the vids rolling in :)

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
98civic4door said:
OMG a B16 in a hatch would be like way better :rolleyes

J/P car is coming around nicely,keep up the good work and keep the vids rolling in :)

hahahhaha, yeah man....sounds wicked...keep that shit up.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Always preferred the sound of a mellow V6 to the blat of a 4. But with the right exhaust setup, just about anything can sound good. The old saying goes....You get what you pay for; I'd say you got your money's worth. Glad to see it worked out for ya!

How's the performance difference? Large gain over the stockers I'd hope!

·
Registered
187 Posts
the song that was playing was by breaking benjamin, the song is called breakdown, good band and song, oh and nice exhaust, sounds good lookin for somethin like that myself for my accord for this summer, havent settled on which one yet

1 - 20 of 44 Posts