Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find the gaskets for my greddy headers i need both sides
all the shops around here dont have it
so i have to find it online
help pleaseee

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I would think they should be the same as stock. The only thing different is if it is a 2 piece header and you need the one that goes in between that.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I would think they should be the same as stock. The only thing different is if it is a 2 piece header and you need the one that goes in between that.
x2
same as stock, go to your local parts store, and if its a two piece you can get a sheet of gasket material and cut out the other one.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Werd. OEM gasket fits.

Also remember to anti-seize the fuck out of your nuts and bolts in the exhaust. and don't use a gasket material that isnt for exhaust gaskets.

I've seen that happen before.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You could also call up greddy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The OEMs dont fit
not at all
not even close to the fit
tried it
but ima call up greddy most likely

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
the header is made to fit a certain engine. so the gasket is going to be the same as the engine or the ports on the header won't line up and the mounting holes won't line up either. there may have been an engine swap done. what year/model car do you have? and what does the stamp on the engine say?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The OEMs dont fit
not at all
not even close to the fit
tried it
but ima call up greddy most likely
:confused you sure you got the correct gaskets? the greddy header is supposed to line up with the ports and have the same bolt pattern as the oem one, something is mixed up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No im saying the exhaust and headers fit perfect
but no gasket to fit them you know?
i saw one for a subaru legacy and it looked like the right fit
any suggestions?

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
No im saying the exhaust and headers fit perfect
but no gasket to fit them you know?
i saw one for a subaru legacy and it looked like the right fit
any suggestions?
Thats fucked up, and it shouldnt work that way at all.

And no fucking way is a legacy gasket going to work, scoobies have boxer engines, you have an inline 4, a completely different engine.

Hell, the scooby only has 2 cyl's on each side, you need 2 gaskets on a scoobie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts