Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think its time for me to take my loud muffler off and put something decent on. I have a bolt together kit 2.5 inch all the way back. I need an axle back section. Who makes a decent one with a smaller muffler than a coffee can?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Magnaflow has some good mufflers if you just want the muffler... I would suggest a full catback if you want a quality growl... otherwise you don't know what kind of sound your exhaust will make when you put a bunch of different pipes together. I really like Greddy's evo2 but which catback to pick is really up to you...

·
Registered
576 Posts
integraboss15 said:
So I think its time for me to take my loud muffler off and put something decent on. I have a bolt together kit 2.5 inch all the way back. I need an axle back section. Who makes a decent one with a smaller muffler than a coffee can?

what kind of muffler do you have now?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
if you have a full cat back piping, then you don't really need the axle back...just the muffler portion is fine.

i can get you an apex WS2 muffler for $189 + shipping. these mufflers are REALLY quiet and are offered in 60mm or 80mm inlets.

60mm ~ 2.4"

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
axle backs follow the stock pipe routing. if you have custom pipe work, it should have been redone in such a way that decreases resistance thru the bends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts