Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, now that im old enough to drive, i bought a 1gen spoon n1 for my eg coupe...that where f***ed up. see the guy selling it said it was for a eg/ek...so i bought it. when i received it, it was for a eg hatch, not coupe...yeah, i learned a lessen the hard way. so what im wandering is, what do i have to do to modify the muffler to fit my coupe? i know the muffler is shorter, but will it bolt up just fine with out any modification, and just tuck more under the bumper? but if i do need to modify it i dont really want to f*** it up. is there jus some way i could extend the b-pipe/midpipe to fix this, or is there just no way to get around it, and i am going to have to fix the muffler? help please! as you can see i really do not know what im doing...lol

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
is it just the muffler or the whole cat back? if it's just the muffler, just get your piping redone too. that should help push it back a bit if it needs to be.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
why? if he has a perfectly good muffler, he can get mandrel bent piping w/ a bigger diameter (read: custom) usually for cheaper than a brand new exhaust system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.