Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know how to complete my exhaust system. ive been buying things online and its just not all there yet. i have 4-2-1 headers, hi flow cat and apexi ws catback, is it a mid pipe that will connect the headers to the cat, and what about a flex pipe. I know some people are going to think im stupid with this question but i need help soon i want to get everything done before it goes in for paint at the end of the month, thanks

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
It sounds like you didn't realy research this before blowing your money. As far as I know, a header, cat, and catback is all you need. What is the diameter os your collector, cat, and exhaust?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
It sounds like you didn't realy research this before blowing your money. As far as I know, a header, cat, and catback is all you need. What is the diameter os your collector, cat, and exhaust?
that should be all you need... did you buy an axle-back? or have you just not laid eyes on your cat back yet? also you only need one header.:p

·
Registered
145 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
yeah im pretty sure that's all u need assuming the piping are all the same size

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.