Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm in the market for some exhaust!
but i cannot choose
Greddy SP
or
DC twin Canister

i'm leaning towards the DC

anyone have some suggestions?

·
Registered
440 Posts
how much u willing to spend, what kinda sound u looking for, and does performance really matter....becuase ur not going to get much gain if any in the 1st place...what mods r done to ur car should also determine what size piping u should have, if u plan on going turbo 3 inches... id say u should stay with 2.25 -2.5, i personally have 2.25.....not heavily modded so dont need bigger

·
Registered
440 Posts
i just got mine installed today for 190 bux, with no resonator and no new cat, but it sounds nice and doesn't look to aggresive

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
qbsi said:
where da hell is that?
saska wut??
Its in Canada fool!!!!

jaywho123

If you want to hear what the twin canister DC sounds like go to WSSL and talk to the guy with the HB with the buddy club kit. He's got the ractive rip off which is the exact same thing. I have the EVO on my car which I absolutely love. How much cash are you willing to out up for exhaust??? Don't get a custom job from a muffler shop unless you keep your stock resonator. you'll nedd that back pressure.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo BennySiR what small town are you from

i'm willing to pay for the DC which is like 1300
everyone says there both DC and greddy are good

as for sound goes i like quiet but nice and deep when it needs to be

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
jaywho123 said:
yo BennySiR what small town are you from

i'm willing to pay for the DC which is like 1300
everyone says there both DC and greddy are good

as for sound goes i like quiet but nice and deep when it needs to be
From La Ronge man. Yeah I know...My Greddy is deep and quite I relly like it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
i wouldnt get either... greddy evo or N1 are both great exhausts for a civic... one is loud and the other is deep and aggressive... depending on what sound you like... a universial n1 in the states is like 220 and a evo catback is about 600

·
Registered
203 Posts
sorry, i didnt know where it was.
never been to canada. i might go later this year.
do you guys know any good place for snow boarding in canada?
sorry if i sounded like an ass. :D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
qbsi said:
sorry, i didnt know where it was.
never been to canada. i might go later this year.
do you guys know any good place for snow boarding in canada?
sorry if i sounded like an ass. :D
No worries!! I was just making fun. Alberta and BC have got the best hills. Like Jasper, Banff, Whistler, lots of nice places..Lots of chicks too

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I like my 5Zigen, nice sound, not too loud only when you lay on it. Keeps cops away. I had trouble at first, resonator blew out, I think it was a factory problem, but they shipped me out a new one and love it. Go to my page,I have a sound clip you can hear.

Peace:DCLick on Car page

P.S. If I could do it over, I would look into deals that some places have as Power packages and get I/H/E all at once to save money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts