Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 si and i want to start with the exhaust. There is no "import scene" where I live so I have no idea what brand sounds like what. I don't want a raspy sound when I get to high rpms. I want to keep a nice smooth deep tone. Can anyone make suggestions on brands, and can i get by with like an axel-back setup. thanks.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
checkout this site topspeedpro-one.com ,not many people have heard of them but I love my exhaust,its not raspy at all just deep,not too loud either

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which system did you get that you like so much? I wish they listed prices on the site. What did you pay for yours?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I think its called the gt1,I actually just got the piping last week,but had the rear section since june,most people that have their exhaust just get the rear section cuz the piping is always on backorder,anyways,it was 250 just for the rear section,bolts right up to stock piping,and 250 for the actual piping,and they only sell to dealers so u would have to go to a local shop to order it

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know of any other brands that sound like yours?something that i can order online somewhere? thanks.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
what I'll try to do is get a recording of my exhaust,my bro wrecked his lude and might sell me his greddy evo and dc sport ss headers,so I might take off my exhaust and go with the evo,but if u want a quieter exhaust,I've heard good things about tanabe hyper medallion,and apexi world sport,if u want a lil louder and looks good,go for tanabe racing medallion,greddy evo,apexi n1,and if u got the money go for mugen,but its over 900 bucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts