Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
exhaust

i dont know what everyone else is talking about you have to add more piping and shiet.. i have the greddy evo exhaust before i had my bw kit..then when i finally realized the kit wouldnt go on b/c the exhaust was off centered i just took it to some local shop and they realigned it for me for just 30.00 dollars..id say it would range from 25 to 50 depending on the shop..you just have to look around for the cheapest place..just take it to any muffler shop..all they did was just cut off the exhaust repositioned it and welded it back together..also what kind of exhaust do you have..

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: exhaust

cikon04 said:
i dont know what everyone else is talking about you have to add more piping and shiet.. i have the greddy evo exhaust before i had my bw kit..then when i finally realized the kit wouldnt go on b/c the exhaust was off centered i just took it to some local shop and they realigned it for me for just 30.00 dollars..id say it would range from 25 to 50 depending on the shop..you just have to look around for the cheapest place..just take it to any muffler shop..all they did was just cut off the exhaust repositioned it and welded it back together..also what kind of exhaust do you have..
hey cikon04, are you from houston also? what place did you bring it to have the pipings shortened? did you have to take off your exhausts before the shop put your kit on?

btw, i have hks super draggers axlebacks.

· Registered
37 Posts
exhaust

yeah im from houston also..actually when i got my exhaust redone i was in chattanooga, Tn...I was going to college there..now im back in houston for college..the muffler shop did my exhaust for cheap as hell..some how i managed to put on the kit without scrapping the paint but my exhaust was touching the body kit so i just put some cloth in between the bodkit and the exhaust so it wouldnt damage or scrape my kit..then when i got to the muffler shop they new how to recenter them in between the exhaust vents on the black widow kit...if you want i think i know a place that could do under 50..its a muffler shop in northside houston if you live around there..its by the goodson-honda dealer on i-45 and west road..

· Registered
37 Posts
bodykit

i installed my bodkit myself..it was pretty easy though.. also yeah i have some pics of my ride i could email you..just give me your email address and ill send them to you..i cant remember though how much i got my rear painted b/c it was a long time ago but rite now my car is candy apple red..oh i think i got my rear bumper painted for about 250-300..

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: bodykit

cikon04 said:
i installed my bodkit myself..it was pretty easy though.. also yeah i have some pics of my ride i could email you..just give me your email address and ill send them to you..i cant remember though how much i got my rear painted b/c it was a long time ago but rite now my car is candy apple red..oh i think i got my rear bumper painted for about 250-300..
dude, you installed your kit yourself? u gotta tell me how you did that!!! email me up: [email protected]

or hit me on aim or yahoo mess, sn: siyjerkjiy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.