Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some rims from them like a week ago and the past 3 times i've called them they say that they are gonna ship out that day. So what i wanna know is who here has delt witht them before and is this normal for them?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry mods just realized i put this in the wrong forum. Sorry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I ordered my slipstreams from them and had no problems...I recieved them in perfect condition about 4 days after I placed the order from a groupbuy....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i just called em and they said that the wheels had shipped from rota but they had not gotten a fax with the tracking #.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
thaseint said:
I ordered my slipstreams from them and had no problems...I recieved them in perfect condition about 4 days after I placed the order from a groupbuy....
Your's are 15's right? Do you have any side view pics of your car.. I'm gonna order them eventually from machIII too, but I'm stuck on whether or not to go 15" or 16".. The reason I'm kinda leaning towards 15" is they're cheaper, a lot of performance tires are made in 15", and they're cheaper too..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
dmny77 said:
I ordered some rims from them like a week ago and the past 3 times i've called them they say that they are gonna ship out that day. So what i wanna know is who here has delt witht them before and is this normal for them?
keep in mind that they're a little hole-in-the-wall store, so their in stock items are very limited. it's very surprising that they have such praises from everyone here considering that.. but they're customer service is top notch. there's also only a couple guys there at once at the very most, so when it gets busy in the store, they might not have the chance to answer the phone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts