Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
the T3 family of turbos and the T4 family both share the same center sections. and as stated before the smaller T3 turbo is known for its quick spool times where the T4 is known for its powermaking capabilities.

kinda of like taking a lighweight civic chassis(T3 turbine) and mating it with an Integra motor(T4 compressor). Both cars share similar platforms so parts can be interchanged. when this particular combination is realized its a potent mixure.

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
st00pid said:
the T3 family of turbos and the T4 family both share the same center sections. and as stated before the smaller T3 turbo is known for its quick spool times where the T4 is known for its powermaking capabilities.

kinda of like taking a lighweight civic chassis(T3 turbine) and mating it with an Integra motor(T4 compressor). Both cars share similar platforms so parts can be interchanged. when this particular combination is realized its a potent mixure.
It is mean that this turbo will be better than T3 or T4 on street racing ...

· Registered
643 Posts
Yeah, basicly... It is a really nice turbo. there are differant size t3/t4 turbos though. There is a T3/T04b and then there is a T3/T04e the E is bigger than the B. I have the E and it's sweet. It will easily boost well into the twenty pound range. Maybe someone can fill you in on the B capabilities. I dont know what type of setup you are looking for, but you should look into what hp output you would like (keeping in mind your engine capabilities) and size your turbo from there. Turbochargers.com is a good place to look/call about turbos. Remember bigger isn't always better !

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ZeroHeat said:
Get the Super Stree Aug 2000 issue.
Thx you, let me find it.

I am having a DOHC ZC motor.
I am planing to boost it, but i don't think I have money to rebuild the motor. I think I am going to install a small turbo.
Anyone in here, have zc or ls turbo..?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.