Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

expose for windows

777 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  BabyVadah 
#1 ·
so the one big feature that i really liked about macs was the expose function. so after a little searching and trial, i found a decent one for windows

http://www.onlinetoolsteam.com/WindowsExposer/

not AS cool as expose, in terms of the animation and such, but i like it, and it works better than alt-tabbing if you ask me.

#4 ·
///M3ssican said:
that's not even what Expose is primarily used for....
" Have you ever wished you could see all of your open applications all at once? Did you ever wish you could then select one of those applications and have everything snap back exactly the way it was with the selected application on top?"

takes straight from site...... so what do you use it for then besides switching applications? on a mac i dunno but on a pc from the site he provided it looks like the utility in question is just to switch apps
:confused

#7 ·
Anomoly said:
" Have you ever wished you could see all of your open applications all at once? Did you ever wish you could then select one of those applications and have everything snap back exactly the way it was with the selected application on top?"

takes straight from site...... so what do you use it for then besides switching applications? on a mac i dunno but on a pc from the site he provided it looks like the utility in question is just to switch apps
:confused
Okay...

This is how Exposé is useful on a computer...

You have like 12 windows there that you can visually select as which one you want...

And this is how you switch apps using the Command+Tab

There is a big difference...

lol you want to be be pressing alt+tab like 10 times to get to a certain window?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.