Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what does an external coil over does for u, i have an intake and muffler in my 92 GS Tegra?

What's a good external coil over to buy? and do u need a fuel raiser unit with it, to make it work better?
Thanks for all the help guys.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
91CRX said:
Hey guys what does an external coil over does for u, i have an intake and muffler in my 92 GS Tegra?

What's a good external coil over to buy? and do u need a fuel raiser unit with it, to make it work better?
Thanks for all the help guys.
what?!?!?! i hope your talking about suspension sleeve overs...because you just asked do you need to upgrade your fuel system when you lower your vehicle.. which is absolute nonsense so what the hell are you trying to say?

·
Registered
153 Posts
hahahah yeah man im really lost :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
CGCivicSiT said:
A FPR, Fuel Pressure Regulator, some call it a Fuel Pressure Raiser. ;)
ohh ok gotcha, well now that i have ALL the info and im assuming this, with a new external coil you should not have to upgrade your fuel system. if you get a MSD blaster coil you have a hotter sparkwhich means better fuel combustion. so no you dont need a fuel raiser

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im sorry guys, i didnt explain my self that well, and i guess i use different words LOL..
so the MSD is a good choice then??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts