Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 go besides me?? i got there really late....so i didnt take many pics or vid....i went to enjoy the show after a fucked up week of work...i needed sum much deserved fun ;)

it was a burnout, drift, jet car, bike stunts & fireworks display....teh place was packed and was a nice change from normal drag and drift meets....


this guy was aus/world burnout champ or something...



this thing went nutts in teh burnout comp...:eek 2500hp powerhouse!!


nice 3window coupe :cry




good friends of my dads....this guy roled and flip'd his alcohol top fuel car 9wks ago and has fo cereal degree burns....lucky to be alive

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·






who wants the jet black donuts??? :D



^pimp.. v











 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

r32 gts-t...wit r32 gtr grill insert



rx2 in burnout comp....

ive got a small vid of the jet van....will post up shortly if i cbf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,019 Posts
alll that shit is hawt! man aus. > * i want teh vid! now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ihatericers said:
alll that shit is hawt! man aus. > * i want teh vid! now!
im sending it to u know...ull have to excuse my home internet connection....its only isdn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,019 Posts
Dirrty said:
im sending it to u know...ull have to excuse my home internet connection....its only isdn
yay! it's all good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
cruises

hello im new to all this forum stuff, but was wondering if anyone knows of a car club for honda's in brisbane and if they have a site and also whether they r going on a cruise tonight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sup...n welcome

not sure, do a google search for car clubs in aus.....im from teh dirrty south aus....so i cant help ya out....sorry bud
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jus_pa: hardcore?? its a car event....u dont have to be hardcore =\ ??? i love all sorts of cars, its the way ive been brought up....my dad drags an OG style V8...he owns a street legal (engineers report of course) '71 351 GTHO, wit roughly under 700whp/700lbs...and ran a mid 10 wit full interior and no roll cage or shoot...but has been under the hammer for the past 3yrs being fully rebuilt once more...

mls: yesterday they had teh car events at A.I.R- drift, burnout,bike stunts, monster truck, fireworks as of 4pm-11pm...it was packed...most ive ever seen! even bigger wen we had teh massive drag nationals held annually here back in teh dayz...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
I love cars too man, but it's the culture that exists within them that i'm more into...i'm not very modern in that regards.

I live the import scene, honda and exotics and sports cars...not so much drags and hp contests etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,019 Posts
jus_pa said:
I love cars too man, but it's the culture that exists within them that i'm more into...i'm not very modern in that regards.

I live the import scene, honda and exotics and sports cars...not so much drags and hp contests etc...
so your more into teh rice, then you are the REAL reason people start modifying their cars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Also do u know what the difference is between



and



?

The difference is the culture although at every car event there are always mixed cultures, just there are more of one than the other. I go to the latter culture events, where there are skylines, supras, Rexes evos etc....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jus_pa said:
No i'm into modern cars and technology.

btw, do u know what rice means?
WTF!!!?!?!?!?!

ur more into TECHNOLOGY- more like into creature cumfatts!???
10 second drag cars are teh fukn TECHNOLOGY.....u think they use original e.g. 1971 parts to run these times.....obviously they use all brand new equipment....that has been revolutionized and STILL revolutionizing the world of motor sport(drags, nascar, drift, power boats u name it etc etc)....

there has nebar been an exotic factory car thats ran above 400+mph @ 4sec in teh 1/4mile off teh shelf wit THEIR almighty technology- but yet i still appreciate tehm and know tehy are damn good as all round performers.....but u have to remember they're built for the average human being with normal driving skills that is taken into account..

u mite not be into rice...but say ur into street racing and acting cool wit teh younger generation that believe tehy are always right....u have to learn where this technology has come from to know where it's goin....sounds like u think turbos have just been invented and iz all teh NEW rage of technology....:rolleyes

u gotta be dumb to say ur more into technology wen these types of OG cars have and will see more technology then ur cars motor(s) in ur entire life time!

sorry to get fired up...'n hopefully u see where im coming from
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
No i dont see where you're cumming from!
My definition of technology is not what you had in mind, so before you blow, think about what i mean and if in doubt ask question instead of being a jackass and type rubbish! (you got on my nerve)

I dont call building a car up so it can go the quarter in 4secs techology. Rebuilding old parts and making it faster is called engineering not technology. You can build a Pentium II comp to be faster than a Pentium IV, so does it mean your PII has more tech in it than a P IV?

Also, what's good with a 4sec to the 1/4 car be in the CBD? I tend to like things that i know is practical and also not harmful to the enviroment (not wholely) or yourself in the case of fumes and sound. Speed isnt everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jus_pa said:
No i dont see where you're cumming from!
My definition of technology is not what you had in mind, so before you blow, think about what i mean and if in doubt ask question instead of being a jackass and type rubbish! (you got on my nerve)

I dont call building a car up so it can go the quarter in 4secs techology. Rebuilding old parts and making it faster is called engineering not technology. You can build a Pentium II comp to be faster than a Pentium IV, so does it mean your PII has more tech in it than a P IV?

Also, what's good with a 4sec to the 1/4 car be in the CBD? I tend to like things that i know is practical and also not harmful to the enviroment (not wholely) or yourself in the case of fumes and sound. Speed isnt everything.
how do u think they advance technology....by engineering...congrats :clap :rolleyes

'n stick to ur CBD driving :g and breath in all teh fumes u want :tu also if loud cars harm u...put ur hands over ur ears like a sissy bish...lol i rather die doing sumting i love then being a stale loaf of bread..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Putting two PII processor into a comp will make it faster than a P IV. Is that advancing technology?

Why do u think speed is cool? There's more to life than fast cars and loud noises. But i think, by your replies you dont have a life outside the 1/4 mile....pretty sad if that's the case cos you're missing out man!

Btw, what does this mean?

"Adelaide (EastRUN) Dirrty South Australia"? lol,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jus_pa said:
Putting two PII processor into a comp will make it faster than a P IV. Is that advancing technology?

Why do u think speed is cool? There's more to life than fast cars and loud noises. But i think, by your replies you dont have a life outside the 1/4 mile....pretty sad if that's the case cos you're missing out man!

Btw, what does this mean?

"Adelaide (EastRUN) Dirrty South Australia"? lol,
haha man ur simple....u missed my point completely and avoided the main part of my statements.....oh and computers arent cars...so they arent teh best to compare to one another...alot of ish has come out of drag racing thats advanced the way companys build new cars and products i.e advancing technology...

btw, y u wanna know? which state r u from newayz?

oh yea...i'm sure im missing out :rolleyes
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top