Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
thanx for destroying that bish for me while i was sleeping dirrty

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
dude shut up don't come in here comparing cars to computers. that's like apples to oranges your an idiot for the fucking comments u've made in here and now that your proved to be wrong just shut the fuck up.

car technology has been developed in high HP cars for years, new suspension designs, head/motor designs, etc etc etc

the only thing more important in life that fast/loud cars is teh bish's. if you prefer teh cack so be it, go suck dick somewhere else

BTW i live my life on teh 1/4 mile dragstrip not dirrty, look at his sig, S14 Silvia it's called drift.

no more comparing cars to computers it makes you look like an ass

if u have something to say compare cars to cars so that it will show like you actually know something other then computers

·
Registered
544 Posts
The only ass around here is YOU and your username. You dont know jack what rice is and you hate it. What a fool!

FYI, i'm in oz, so if you in NSW come meet with me and i'll explain what rice means to you...unless you're chicken!

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
haha i'm an ass becuase you don't know shit? i know what rice is and i'll be nmore then willing to tell you what it is if you want it.... what are you one of those spoon/mugen = rice people? if you are you should be shot

why the fuck do i care where the fuck you live? and buddy i'd rather not see your defintion of rice.... who would be skurred of your bitch ass? no1 :bye

·
Registered
544 Posts
Spoon/mugen = rice ???? hahahaha

Now i really know not only you're a fool, you;re also a dumbass.

Before you continue, look at sho's cover page, there you see mugen, now if you say that's rice, then mike would want to know you hahahah

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
your an idiot go read that shit again DUMBASS and i qoute " what are you one of those spoon/mugen = rice people?"

that stuff couldn't be farther from rice you need to learn to you dumbfuck plain and simple

now who's the fool? you are, go suck a dick

mike knows my definition of rice, and unlike him your a fucking ******, don't bring him into a conversation between me and you because your getting your ass handed to you

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
your dumber then i thought lol

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
sure buddy :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
this thread has gone to shit thanks to 1 ****** ass aussie.....lock it down b4 it turns uber fay....wait too late!

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
haha foh sua

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
jus_pa said:
The only ass around here is YOU and your username. You dont know jack what rice is and you hate it. What a fool!

FYI, i'm in oz, so if you in NSW come meet with me and i'll explain what rice means to you...unless you're chicken!
omg......e-thuggin.....now THIS is gettin lame

i can see where both sides are comin from...but jus_pa....seriously man.....calling out ppl is really quite silly.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Kevlar said:
omg......e-thuggin.....now THIS is gettin lame

i can see where both sides are comin from...but jus_pa....seriously man.....calling out ppl is really quite silly.
i think hes banned nigrah....;)

or he's [pussied out :hehe

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
hotimportz said:
Pls visit http://hotimportz.com Australian based hot car forum!!! come on mates!! lets get active!!!
the intro page looks like a rip off of SHO for sum reason :confused
SHO > hotimportz

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
i never go to anything with Z's replacing S's......

Reactions: droneH22A
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.