Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
run 6s and burnout down the whole qtr mile strip prollY! seriously thats senseless, it would even be able to handle right, imo.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
lol...hows the car thorgs???no overheating??/

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
jthondaracer said:
it could show up 8 sec supras like nothing :hehe
I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!!!

·
Registered
13,289 Posts
lxciv...nope, maybe my radiator was just super low???????? that's what i'm praying for. i think my top hose to my radiator was leaking a little too because it looked super...bloated, i forget the term for it. so i put the one from my dad's VX (it's the junker car in the backyard, haha) on there so hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out...look at me...thinking positive about the car for once! sorry for the hijack...um...blame it on lxciv :ninja

but my newly painted black rims give me 1100hp! so i'm going to go take my "whatever i feel like, gosh" car and go down my street at 130mph and probably hit a deer or skunk :bye

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thorgs said:
lxciv...nope, maybe my radiator was just super low???????? that's what i'm praying for. i think my top hose to my radiator was leaking a little too because it looked super...bloated, i forget the term for it. so i put the one from my dad's VX (it's the junker car in the backyard, haha) on there so hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out...look at me...thinking positive about the car for once! sorry for the hijack...um...blame it on lxciv :ninja

but my newly painted black rims give me 1100hp! so i'm going to go take my "whatever i feel like, gosh" car and go down my street at 130mph and probably hit a deer or skunk :bye
good luck with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.