Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to let these go but due to circumstances I'm forced to sell these. These are Genuine Civic Factory Performance Rims w/ 205/45 Falken Ziex-512 tires with over 80% thread left. Two of the rims have small scratches as you can see from the picture the other two are flawless. I'm looking for $1150 obo. I'm willing to let these go if the price is right so the price is not set in stone. Throw me some offers guys. I need to sell these asap.

·
Registered
817 Posts
hey man those are nice rims but 1150 is way to steep for those, you could buy new roja rims for that pirce. If you lower the price to like 800 then I would be interested.

·
Registered
817 Posts
thats not bad man, dont get me wrong but those are really nice rims, dont sell yourself short to me, hit up ebay youll get what your looking for. If you know of any rims that have some dish to them let me know.

thanks

jon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. Yeah ebay is my last option. Just thought I'll give the members on here first the oppurtunity to buy them.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
if only i had that much money man.. those 7spokes are sexy... do you know what company makes them for HPF?

·
Registered
118 Posts
You will have a pm waiting...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts