Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
f/s new price 4500neg. 1989 toyota supra turbo tagra top 5 speed

i have a toyota supra aprox. 380 rwhp many many mods new parts ect. i want 5500 obo neg. make offer im open for anything even trades i have pics i will post 1 up here my aim is jayz171 phone number is 570 6209845
:byye :bomb

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7mgte i believe cant handle the most h.p. outta any block maybe wrong but it is really gfood block except for head gaskets blow that y i put hks 1.2 mm metal head gasket they have no knocking nuttin all new 40000 miles on tranny an engine 1300 miles on turbo polished turbo brand new stage 3 clutch excedy 6 puck just the min i jus did lots more upgrades an bolt-ons

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the body is half color because i restored it due to some rust and dent the car needs a lil body work nothing major no rust though an a paint job but i will send other pics call me at 5706209845 i will send pics after i speak with you i might be doing a trade so i will let u kno if i do not but i am looking for cash or trade let me know i will tell u all the mods on the phone :D :D :bomb :bomb

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the body is half color because i restored it due to some rust and dent the car needs a lil body work nothing major no rust though an a paint job but i will send other pics call me at 5706209845 i will send pics after i speak with you i might be doing a trade so i will let u kno if i do not but i am looking for cash or trade let me know i will tell u all the mods on the phone :D :D :bomb :bomb

·
Registered
348 Posts
just hitting this up to show people what a scam you are.we do have this car and a civic sohc non***** will smoke this car.you told me you never said 380rwhp but if you read the very first post it states.we got this car with nothing on it new! no clutch slave at all.no clutch fork inside it bad radiator no gas on empty.busted windshield bent and scratched targa top r/s rear 1/4 filled with bondo and the spioler pieces in trunk.cant even bolt them on.the wheels were 17x7 not 17x8 front 17x9 rear like he said either.now he is selling a 89 si hatch and is trying to screw more people over.please beware of this seller he is a fraud.and should be banned from this website if not suspended for a time.and i will do everything i can to prevent this from happening to any1 else. and no im not hating or cock blocking only warning people of your screwed up ways. that should sum it up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.