Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here's the deal, I was in an accident back about 3 years ago involving my 99 type sh. Well Honda didn't have an oem front lip that I could get my hands on so I ended buying the whole wwrs urethane kit for $650. I had it painted nighthawk black pearl to match my car. I'm converting my car back to completely stock and will be selling hopefully the whole kit together. Understand that shipping will probably be pretty hefty since it's considered oversized. I'm looking for 400 bucks for the whole kit which is $100 per piece, cheaper than you'll probably find it anywhere. If your car isn't nighthawk black pearl you'll have to get the kit repainted anyways. The $400 doesn't include the shipping. I have the front lip already off the car but the sides and rear lip are still installed. Just throwing this up in the air to get the ball rolling.

I'll also be selling my full stainless steel catback exhaust made by DC Sports. Exhaust is excellent condition, never seen a Ohio winter. I'm looking for $300 shipped for that but it will only fit a type SH.

Anybody interested in the body kit get back with me. I can list it on ebay if you don't feel comfortable buying it from me on here or we can just use paypal. My paypal is [email protected]

I will have a custom box made to ship all 4 pieces at once unless people start yelling at me to sell the pieces seperate, that would be a pita

· On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok home from work lets get these offers rolling again. I tell you what just cause I'm a nice guy I'll seperate the whole kit into front + Rear, and the two side skirts.

I was lucky enough to get some boxes from our displays at Pepsi today so I can have these parts shipped out by monday for sure. I was going to have a custom box made now I don't need to. This kit is about to go on ebay unless people have cash and are ready to purchase.

I can't really say what I want out of the kit if I piece it out. We will have to agree on shipping and price for the particular item you're wanting because I'm not getting kicked in the nuts and covering someone elses shipping. I'll beat any ebay price on wings west rs kit I'll guarantee that.

Hit me up in pm, also don't forget to leave me your city and zip and what part you want. I'll get back to you quickly on shipping

· Registered
6 Posts
Not sure if you ever thought of using greyhound shipping...been pretty reasonable to me on large parts shipped (rear bumper and trunk lid). Will not deliver door to door, will need to drop/pick up at bus stop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.