Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the subject says it's an 85' Corolla GTS liftback totally stock, stock lsd, clear title, has a fairly new, but crappy white paintjob, straight body, and around 191,XXX miles on the body. The previous owner claimed that the engine was rebuilt, but he had no documentation, so maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way it runs like a champ.

Asking $2500 OBO

Pics can be viewed here.

http://www.turbo2s.com/ae86/

·
Registered
51 Posts
i can trade a non running 90 rex hf its got every thing in it except a radiator,wiring harness,and a rear glass but i include the si wiring harness and the seats have been replaced with ex seats the car is completely stock and really clean ill get pics to you if you want it so think about it and im in dallas area but im really in a town called Mount Pleasant texas which is about 2 hours away from dallas

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd rather not deliver if I don't have to, but if I have no other choice I guess anywhere that I can go to in the morning and be back by night, so maybe an 8 hour drive both ways. I don't have a lot of free time right now, or money for that matter, full time student, just put in two weeks notice, need another job, I think most of us know how it goes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.