Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my hatch. People keep asking if I'm willing to sell it, so now I will since I got another Civic. The car has an intake, custom exhaust 2.25 from cat back, is lowered, and has a short shifter and center console/armrest (don't know brands, thats how I got it). As you can see in the pictures below. It has SI seats (front and rear, and the fronts have been installed securely!!! I redid the original hack job swap and did the seat pan change.) and a MOMO steering wheel. The car has 221K and runs great. The car DOES NOT burn oil at all. I just did a complete tune up, about 1K miles ago. The car is a STD so it is a 4 speed. But that only helps me get 36MPG! and I still have yet to drive ALL highway miles. The car will come with the CD player that is in it, wired with 8 gauge and rca's for subs. I'm confident that this car will make it anywhere as I drive it everywhere. The car only has one issue- and that is the the hood release cable seems too long, thats why I took out the filler piece, to be able to open the hood. It hasn't bothered me so I never got it fixed. I only need to pop the hood to get an oil change. and I have a filler piece in the garage for the buyer. O yeah, windshield has one crack right down the middle (wierd). The car has ZERO rust. The car has a few dings being as though it is a 17 year old car. I'm asking $1500 OBO.
Below are some pictures

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.