Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the seats out of my 90 Si hatch. Both are in good condition. Local pick up only because I'm not going to ship 2 seats. I also have the rear seats as well if anyone is interested. I will post pics as soon as possible. Make me an offer. Will consider a trade for parts depending on what you have. I jsut want to honestly get rid of these things because they are taking up too much room in my garage

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd only sell it as a set..lower and seat backs

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
if i get someone that show genuine interest they can get some pics..that and when I have time to dig the damn things out of the garage to shoot them..that and the rules dont apply to me..they never have

· Registered
34 Posts
hey my seats suck, where are u?

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Southern california. Fontana

· Registered
34 Posts
whew... other side other country. sry

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no worries

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm currently an 89 civic my interior is shut out. i will pick them up im located in L.A but wouldnt mind making a trip to the 909 hit me up
150 sound fair? I have everythign at my house ready to go. including the rear seats if you want those as well

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no roger

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
everybody does..get in line

· Registered
14 Posts
Selling the seats out of my 90 Si hatch. Both are in good condition. Local pick up only because I'm not going to ship 2 seats. I also have the rear seats as well if anyone is interested. I will post pics as soon as possible. Make me an offer. Will consider a trade for parts depending on what you have. I jsut want to honestly get rid of these things because they are taking up too much room in my garage
what color are they ? and can i pick them up later this week?:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.