Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you honda guys, I bought this car with intentions of restoring it. But due to some money related reasons I have to see this car. Its a 91 CRX Si, 104 on the clock, runs good, its all stock..except cool air intake. The car is an Auto. Car has adjustible coilovers on it, I am unsure the brand they were on there when I purchased it. It has about 80% body work done. Windsheild is out and most of the car is apart. If I find a buyer I most likly have the windsheild put in and put enough of it together so it is drivable. $800 OBO. I might take some sort of trades shoot me offers. Send me an Email to [email protected], I check it at least 3 times a day if I can.

Thanks,
Zach

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Indiana...I knew I forgot somthing.

Lemme try and get some pics up tonight...If not I will have some by this weekend.

Payments....eww Iduno about that, I did that once befor and got screwed, I had to track this guy down, wasted my gas and still never got payment in full. I might if its like half now, half in a month or sumthin like that.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
bumpo

i'm still considering selling my rex

cheack my saig

·
Registered
348 Posts
that is a dx or hf no si.look harder at the body.but good price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.