Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've decided to trade/sell my Honda. I love the car, but I'm going to try and find my dream car which is a 94-98 Mustang GT. I'm also very open to trading for a Mustang of equal value if anyone has one and is interested. I'll list everything about the car.

1998 San Marino RED Honda Accord 2dr V6
119,800 miles
Tan leather interior
PW,PL,PM,Cruise, tilt, sunroof, power seats..etc... power everything.
Clarion CD player

Exterior:

Paint is in very good condition for it's age. No dents in the car. Windows have no chips/cracks.

Interior:

Leather is in overall good condition. The side bolster on driver side has a small tear from sliding in and out of the seat, so I covered it with a small patch. Not noticeable.

Door panels,dash,etc... are clean.
Carpet has one or two dimesize stains but they are covered by the mats.

Mechanical:

Engine is in good condition and still looks new.
Timing belt and water pump replaced at 90,000 miles (By Jerry Damson Honda) as recommended for normal maintenance.
New plugs and wires
New air filter
Services all on time and current

You must see this car to believe it. It is absolutely gorgeous. I just want to go back to my roots and get a Mustang GT.

Kelly Blue Book on the car is $6,684. I will trade for a Stang of equal or a little less value($5,500-$6500)) or I will sell for $6,200 firm.

Email me for pics if interested... [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.