Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for complete specs, go here. my camera includes a 128mb memory card, along with the 8mb card it came with, all software + the box, and a 2 year extended full coverage warranty. i payed $485 for everything and i have the receipt to prove it. i'm willing to let it go for $325 shipped via fedex air. the camera alone sells for $349.99. however, i am also looking for these trades:

1. cf crx sir hood
2. apex vafc (if used, + cash depending on condition)
3. gc or skunk2 coilovers for a 2nd gen crx (if used, + cash depending on condition)
4. aem cai + cash
5. crx sir radiator support + cash
6. obd-0 pr3 (chipped preferably) ecu + cash

any of the above items can be new or used, as long as they are in decent condition.

e-mail: [email protected]
aim: e eff eight

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, damn. i see they're going down in price. but where are you going to find a 128mb flash memory card + a 2 year FULL coverage warranty for $50 more? i'm not in dire need to sell it, so it'll remain at $300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$300 shipped for EVERYTHING, $275 for everything WITHOUT memory card. $50 for memory card, if purchased separately from the camera...

·
Registered
698 Posts
well, i think im going to sell my canon rebel G 35mm camera, and if i get enough money for it, i will purchase the digital camera package from you, just giving u a heads up...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts