Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f/s or parting out 90 integra gs 5 speed pics b18a1.

ok guys im gonna sell my integra and concentrate on one project for now anyways its a 1990 integra gs it has the b18a1 and s1 5 speed trans it does run but needs some work first it needs a headgasket and clutch other than that its lil things it was fully loaded i was going to build this for racing but need the money i took out the a/c and p/s and the cruise but i have all parts to put it back into the car the body is straight and the interior is decent needs a driver seathas some rips otherwise the interior is pretty nice car has steel wheels right now got rid of donut would be good project for someone all the lights and accessories work fine even the sunroof motor and trans are in good shape other than headgasket and clutch i am located in arizona so car would need to be towed if you came to get it will start and run so you can hear it run open to offers here are some pics.I WILL ALSO PART OUT SOON IF NOT SOLD EVERYTHING BUT MOTOR AND TRANS.
thx for looking ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
make offers folks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make me an offer ive already got one offer if you can come close to it well see.

·
Registered
59 Posts
well I would have to start at 700, because I would have to have it fixed to run. How far are you from Orange county California? Also do you have any more pics of the inside, and motor?

·
Registered
59 Posts
email me if you want to talk more, I would have to come and tow it with my trailer so it would have to be on a weekend if we were to work something out.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im located in arizona in prescott valley about 100 miles north of phoenix i had an offer of 1300.00 for it from a guy in vegas but hes having a hard time coming up with the money right now and yes i can get you some more pics if i dont sell it soon im gonna start fixing it up and then probably sell it ok thx ray.

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey im back lol lets throw out that deal for the civic and start over ill trade you my 1976 gmc stepside truck primer grey for the teg let me know

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guy i just got a 89 hatch and im thinking about pullin the motor out of the teg and putting it in the hatch but i might part it out so make offers soon guys haven't touched it yet.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump will part out also.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any offers considered or parts you may need

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
parting out guys let me know if you need anything motor and trans im keeping.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for good parts or shell

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still parting out guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
look man, im really not looking for an integra, but if you kept the motor, tranny, and axles, and reinstalled the a/c and cruise, i would definately get the shell from you. 400$ cash money for the shell sound good?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds good if you come and get it thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
still for sale or parts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts