Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is the deal. i am rebuilding my f22a1 right now with forgen internals(pistons,rods) and i was wondering about the crank. just wondering what there is i can do to the crank ,if anything, to help performance. i just figured that i would ask because it is already apart and if there is anythign i can do i am going to do it now so i dont kick myself for not doing it later. thanks guys any help is appreciated

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
ataris2 said:
ok here is the deal. i am rebuilding my f22a1 right now with forgen internals(pistons,rods) and i was wondering about the crank. just wondering what there is i can do to the crank ,if anything, to help performance. i just figured that i would ask because it is already apart and if there is anythign i can do i am going to do it now so i dont kick myself for not doing it later. thanks guys any help is appreciated
send your crank, pistons, rings, rods, bearing, wrist pins, etc.. to your machinist for balancing. Depending what you intend to use the engine for, on what type of balancing you'll need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts