Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeh it will but you will have to get the axels from the h22, I had this done on my 90 accord before I sold it, an dam it was sweet, raced in integra ls with work, he could not belive that I beat him, even my friend thought I was going to lose.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah they'll bolt up :tu :clap , can use f22, h22, h23 tranny's there all compatible...without mods.....it'd be really weird driving an F with h series trans....really weird

·
Registered
201 Posts
what I meant to say, as you can see I omitted the numbering, was h22 trans, not the 23, I hear the ratio's on that are quite nice when put on a F-Block, 23 is sought after quite a bit

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why do you people think it is going to feel weard, trust me I had it done to my 1990 lx cause I was getting spanked by tegs with ls blocks and I hated that, after I got it done it was like night and day. You have to remember that the h22 tranny will extract every ounce of torque and power out of your engine. After I did it even the shop that did the job was shocked at the difference.dont follow these guys, :D YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
vtec fever said:
After I did it even the shop that did the job was shocked at the difference.dont follow these guys, :D YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY
:stupid I can agree with you on that. I had a 95 H23 5spd tranny on my 2000 accord (F23a4 with too many bolt ons to list). The H23 tranny was the best damn mod I ever done. Pulls hard in all the gears even for a single cam only thing your top speed is alot lower. But who drives over a 130 mph all the time anyways? :ninja

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Gas mileage won't suffer THAT much.

The h22 tranny is geared a tad more aggressively but its gears are still pretty damn long.

It's nothin like a b16 or a 4.7 FD ITR tranny. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.