Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i did a search but nothing was available so do you guys know if there is a cable operated trans that will bolt up to a f22a6 my brother in law wants to put one in his 90 hatch or would it be easier to just switch over to the accord tranny hydraulic but then hed have to get a cable operated shifter also any ideas to make this work for him dont ask why he just wants to thx ray.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't know if there is any other way to do the swap without using the accord tranny also. If there is, there is a good chance it's gonna include doing all the work if no more that you have ahead of you to do anyway.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
H22 LSD with the shifter assembly out of a lude

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx for the info guys i keep telling him just get a b series or zc swap but just because i will give him a f22a6 at a good price he thinks hell end up saving money oh well.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
the f22 is not a bad engine to swap IMO,it's different and has good TQ

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definitely a good motor thats why he wants to do it in my accord fully loaded i ran a 15.4 at 91 mph so in a hatch it should really push it down the track .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just make sure you do WHATEVER you PLAN on doing to the engine NOW while it's out(turbo,S/C,nitrous,etc..) that way you don't have to go back through and do it again,know what I mean ? Exspecially if the car the motor is going into already runs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts