Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Please do a search :urinate: My hell I've seen that question asked so many times :bond:

:drunk:

werd ya it can be done & has blah blah blah

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
jDmacCordh22a said:
But if it will be easy and reliable, then I dont have the anwser to that.
i have the answer to that and the answer is no. it will NOT be easy or reliable.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
jDmacCordh22a said:
Well lets put it this way, if a h23 head will fit on an f23 block and it and an h22a head will fit an h23 block, then im saying yes it will. But if it will be easy and reliable, then I dont have the anwser to that.
no a h22 head will not fit a h23 as h23 is just a f23 doch. yes it can be done but it involves welding the head to the block. the water ports do not match on the h22 head to a f23. please read the stickies and search. research. search and if still net you nil. then ask.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
O fuck my bad lol I thought it was the f22 w/h22 head.. Didnt even notice just always used to seeing that damn question asked.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
ThirdLane said:
h22 head won't fit a f22 either without welding as f22 and f23 share the same block
Ppl have done the f22 w/ h22a head

bonestock94 said:
welding? its been done w/o welding. id post links but the site they are on is censored here.
werd I know you've seen the ? asked alot too.

Do a search its covered somewhere

f23 w/ h23 head - Looks like these guys are calling it g23, just take away teh spaces... I didnt read much but a few lines and scrolled pics real quick

http://www.H o n d a - t e c h.com/zerothread?id=1046336

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.