Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonderin if anybody out there encountered the same problem im having with face guages. i ordered some white face guages and they dont exactly fit right. am i suppose to take the old guages off or what and that still doesnt leave room for the wire to pass through. and the way the plastice piece fits back on its not an exact fit. any help would be appreciated. thanx.:sleep:

· Registered
1,017 Posts
I got reverse indiglo's a little while back and they installed right over top of the old ones. I am not sure if yours are the same but they came with a adhesive sticker that stuck them directly on top. I had to use some glue as well because they started poping up. I do remember it being tricky for the wires to fit well in there. Just bend the tab down a bit, (the one that connects to the gauge face) and run the wires through the areas that have the most opening. It is kind of tricky, but if you keep trying it you will get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.