Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get hooked up through a friend who gets parts wholesale. Even with his help it' still gonna cost me 50 bucks to get the mounting hardware for my oem si lip. WHAT THE HELL? Does anyone know exactly what is needed for this job? Can't I just get most of it at home depot? I'd love to see some pics!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
try an autoparts store like oreillys or *shudder* autozone/pepboys. all it should really need are *maybe* a couple clips and screws i would think... if you know what you need, just have your friend print out the parts sheet, and compare to what they have at an autoparts store, usually they have universal parts for a lot of cars that will work fine

·
Registered
724 Posts
if it's an authentic oem Honda si lip, then installation is real easy. Pepboys and autozone carries the needed bolts, washers, and clips. I use #10 bolts with washers and a #10 foldover clip bracket nut for all the bolts underneath the bumper. On the sides of the bumper u need foldover clips to mount on the bumper and 4 screws to fit in the clips. The back of the lip should have like 8 brackets on it that correspond to holes underneath the bumper. Just bolt everything together and use double sided tape if u have any gaps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.