Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not getting my new shocks for about a month. I already have my coilovers and I want to put them on my facotry shocks. I know the ride won't be that great but I want to lower my car. Installation is free so that is of no concern. In a month I am getting KONI adjustables and then will put my coilovers on them. Will my facotry shocks hold up, and for how long? And if they do go bad what happens exactly? Any help you guys can give me would be great!

·
Registered
960 Posts
romelo5179 said:
I am not getting my new shocks for about a month. I already have my coilovers and I want to put them on my facotry shocks. I know the ride won't be that great but I want to lower my car. Installation is free so that is of no concern. In a month I am getting KONI adjustables and then will put my coilovers on them. Will my facotry shocks hold up, and for how long? And if they do go bad what happens exactly? Any help you guys can give me would be great!
They will last a month...don't even worry about it.
Just don't slam it to the ground...you'll be fine for a month.

·
Registered
834 Posts
mine lasted a day if that but then again they had 75k on em haha :) now its bouncy as hell and i got a couple rattles that i didnt have there before...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hey you will be fine Mine lasted about 8 months but bouncy, I cant wait till I get my Shocks probly Tokicos.:cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
why cant you ppl just do things right the 1st time? instead looking ghetto when you drive around?

late
ry

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
?

·
Registered
396 Posts
if u do suspension and lowering.. get it all.. shocks/struts/ + springs.. or full coilovers.. neuspeed has some for 900 shipped. on there site.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Post this Shit in the Suspension Forum PLEASE

for gods sake

Factory shocks and coilovers is OKK for a While.. im rolling on stock shocks with Skunk 2 coilovers.. for awhile.. its bouncy but at least only 1 shock blew :)

*long story*

NOW, POST THIS SHIT IN THE SUSPENSION FORUM!~ THATS WHY WE HAVE IT~

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
:sleep:

·
Registered
30 Posts
just wait a month and put it all together right the first time, i did the same thing you did, and i wish i would have just waited for my konis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts