Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm graduating college and after four years of being carless I am finally going to get a car. Someone in my home town has a 2002 Civic Si for sale with 75k highway miles on it. He is asking 8,200. Looks like a good deal at face value

I noticed that price is below edmunds' true market value in clean condition. I was wondering what all your opinions on this price are and what you all like/dislike about your 2002-2005 Si's

Unfortunately I'm still at school so I'm having my dad check it out. BTW the car is completely stock.

What's your opinions?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
curtfournier said:
I'm graduating college and after four years of being carless I am finally going to get a car. Someone in my home town has a 2002 Civic Si for sale with 75k highway miles on it. He is asking 8,200. Looks like a good deal at face value

I noticed that price is below edmunds' true market value in clean condition. I was wondering what all your opinions on this price are and what you all like/dislike about your 2002-2005 Si's

Unfortunately I'm still at school so I'm having my dad check it out. BTW the car is completely stock.

What's your opinions?
The price sounds good, but you need to carfax it. When I was looking for GSRs, half the cars I carfaxed had a salvaged title or odometer issues. Just shell out the $25 and you'll feel good knowing the car you own has a clean title. With that said, alot of people with the '02-'05 Si aren't happy with their car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts