Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the rundown. Had these mounted to some stock steelies on My 2K Civic DX sedan. Tires are super sticky, but that's normal with only a 300 treadwear rating, overall a very good tire for the money. Spent about $350 for a set of 4 from discount tire.

Summary:
Dry: Very good, stiff sidewall
Wet: Good until you put about 20k on them and then they become a little sketchy.
Snow: Don't even think about it!

Overall a very good street/auto-x tire, but it does wear rather quickly. Excellent price.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm gonna hafta agree, I managed to get mine free, for helpin out a buddy of mine at an Acura dealership. Then I lowered the Si and waited too long for a camber kit and ate 'em up. But they are pretty damn sticky and they handled really well.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Running some 205/50R15's right now. Still taking it easy on them, but they seem very promising at this point.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
VtecAddict said:
Thats what i'm getting next time i get tires for my wheels.
:tu

Sweet tires man. Wish I tried them sooner.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
they are good tires, but i wouldn't spend more than $70ea for them in 15's. i picked up a pair for my rears...i know they'll be gone in a few months :hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.