Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start my car especially when its cold and after it snowed, and turn on the leg heater/window defroster, it sounds like theres really tiny pebbles being tossed around in the fan, but after I drive a while the sound goes away, is this the snow? How could it get into the fan system? :confused

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
You turn on the heater/blower and snow would be rattling around in there? :confused
lol sorry that jus sounds incredibly funny right now.......cuz.............SNOW MELTS.

Your fan makes ticking noises right?
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and if you turn up the fan it ticks even faster?

Fan blades hitting some ish........go clean it.....mine doin same shit...........but then stops for some odd reason and then is all quiet.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well for one thing this is only when the car is started like after a cold night, so the car is not warm at all. And its not really a clicking sound more like a slight rattling sound.

·
Registered
392 Posts
have you guys thought that it might be some dirt laying inside the piping and the air current is not strong enough to blow it out so it might just stay in there rattling...just my $0.02 on the matter, could be something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.