Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been a member of SHO that long and now that it's back up I have to say farewell to the CRX threads. I rolled my CRX a few times and it is out of comission. I now have a 1990 Civic DX HB to play with, so all is not lost. Later guys!

· Registered
2,120 Posts
youll always be welcome here......

· Registered
1,190 Posts
What do you mean, "farewell"? You arent planning on going to the Civic forum are you? I hope not, because most of them dont know jack about the '88-91 cars. Thats why I ended up in here with my 91 HB.

· Registered
154 Posts
i think the crx forum is for 85-91 civic4dr/crx/civHB/wagon
and alot of info honda/acura engines

· Registered
176 Posts
Tibbar said:
I haven't been a member of SHO that long and now that it's back up I have to say farewell to the CRX threads. I rolled my CRX a few times and it is out of comission. I now have a 1990 Civic DX HB to play with, so all is not lost. Later guys!
So do you have any crx parts for sales....:confused:

· Registered
2,120 Posts
when it comes to tech issues.....this forum is always better than the civic forum. in the civic forum they mostly talk about show stuff.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks for the support and yeah I checked out the Civic forum, they don't seem to swell :D I think I'll stick to my CRX buddies! Anyways I'm keeping the CRX to swap out parts to stick into my Civic, what is easily swappable? I want to do wheels, suspension, brakes, guages, engine/tranny, seats.

· Registered
1,190 Posts
Tibbar said:
Anyways I'm keeping the CRX to swap out parts to stick into my Civic, what is easily swappable? I want to do wheels, suspension, brakes, guages, engine/tranny, seats.
It all is, the '90-91 stuff is all interchangeable, except for some of the obvious body/interior parts.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honda_Guy said:

It all is, the '90-91 stuff is all interchangeable, except for some of the obvious body/interior parts.
Ok, but does it matter of my Civic being DX and the CRX being Si?
Like when i put the si engine in, will i need to wire it different?

· Registered
1,190 Posts
Tibbar said:

Ok, but does it matter of my Civic being DX and the CRX being Si?
Like when i put the si engine in, will i need to wire it different?
Yeah, the injection wiring will be different. Having the Si parts car will make it much easier to do the switchover though, because you have all the parts and can at least look at where everything goes on the Si and match it on the DX.

· Registered
714 Posts
Go to the Honda Hybrid hybrid.honda-perf.org site and click on the DX to ZC link, i believe it will help tell you how to wire up the DX to accept the Si motor. It actually tells you how to wire up a ZC but i think it would be the same as the Si.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, now i am sure the engine/tranny is a go. im just putting in the si engine cause i have to have something to play with while i wait to do a gsr swap maybe. now i'd like to know if i can swap suspension/dash/seats from the si to the dx?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.