buzzy
growly
raspy
ricey
bassy
any more, feel free to list them here.

· Registered
446 Posts
fart was a pretty good description, that or a bunch of swarming bees. i noticed on you tegs that the best farting sound doesnt come until you hit vtec, hehe, i was behind a teg on the freeway with a fart can on the back one day in traffic and when it cleared up he took off, and when he hit vtec it was a loud fart, hahahahahaha, did i mention my accord sounds like a porsche

· Registered
73 Posts
apex-i dunk?

i had one of these on my old celica and the thing always sounded like it was farting. not sure about it on a teg? I think its too damn hideous and clunky to dare put on my new ride

· Registered
174 Posts
with the aem cai, dc 4-1, stock cat, and type r stock catback, my car sounds like it's farting when i floor it...but then sounds stock (and looks it) when i'm just cruising.

could be the constant piping and the chambered muffler doing it...eh, i like mine :D

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Second worst thread ever, right behind the bees one.

I will give it one star rating. That is only because they don't give me a choice of zero stars.

· Registered
8,144 Posts
Man, bringing back 4-year-old+ threads is all the rage these days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.