Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
That movie kind of pissed me off.:mad: The cars were phat as hell though. Come on now, at over 160 mph you'll be doing more than 10's. And if anybody could tell me where the races are that every single car is hooked the hell up I would appreciate it.:confused:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
i dont know if anyone else picked up on this but fast and the furious is a 100% carbon copy with a minor adjustment here or there of course to the Keanu Reeves movie Point Break
street racing swapped for surfing but the movie is the same damn movie i swear
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
sKzoFrENiX said:
i dont know if anyone else picked up on this but fast and the furious is a 100% carbon copy with a minor adjustment here or there of course to the Keanu Reeves movie Point Break
street racing swapped for surfing but the movie is the same damn movie i swear
HAHAHA, holy shit! that's really true! doesn't mean that F&F wasn't a bad ass movie though ;)
ghost
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
WickedCiviC HX said:
That movie kind of pissed me off.:mad: The cars were phat as hell though. Come on now, at over 160 mph you'll be doing more than 10's. And if anybody could tell me where the races are that every single car is hooked the hell up I would appreciate it.:confused:
Tell me about it! I went to my first major street race last weekend and there were probably on 4 cars worth talking about.

An Eclipse's muffler fell off at the start of a race :rolleyes: :eek: :p

By the time he got back, $hit was sold for $10:sleep:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
At work today I drove by the front door, parked, and was making my way inside… 2 girls who work here, asked me about my car, the first thing that they said was. “Do you like that Fast and Ferocious movie??” Damn. I wish that I were not associated with that movie so much by others… Turns out they just wanted to tell me how cute Ven Diesel is anyway. Oh well.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Daft said:
At work today I drove by the front door, parked, and was making my way inside… 2 girls who work here, asked me about my car, the first thing that they said was. “Do you like that Fast and Ferocious movie??” Damn. I wish that I were not associated with that movie so much by others… Turns out they just wanted to tell me how cute Ven Diesel is anyway. Oh well.
hahaha.....

:laff:

to bad it wasn't you :p
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top