Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Juggles said:
They were probably stock with an exhaust tip. Sounds were just added later.
i wouldn't doubt that, i know for a fact that the eclipse exhaust sound was from and integra.
ghost

·
Registered
446 Posts
That movie kind of pissed me off.:mad: The cars were phat as hell though. Come on now, at over 160 mph you'll be doing more than 10's. And if anybody could tell me where the races are that every single car is hooked the hell up I would appreciate it.:confused:

·
Registered
836 Posts
the movie is supposidly based on a real experience in new york somewhere, where a bunch of turbo'd and nos imports blocked off a road. Thats just what I read though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the movie were as real as any of the Rocky movies.
:laughy:

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
psyke said:
the movie is supposidly based on a real experience in new york somewhere, where a bunch of turbo'd and nos imports blocked off a road. Thats just what I read though.
yeah, based on an article that was in VIBE magazine, asian and black gangs battling for ground through street racing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i dont know if anyone else picked up on this but fast and the furious is a 100% carbon copy with a minor adjustment here or there of course to the Keanu Reeves movie Point Break
street racing swapped for surfing but the movie is the same damn movie i swear

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
sKzoFrENiX said:
i dont know if anyone else picked up on this but fast and the furious is a 100% carbon copy with a minor adjustment here or there of course to the Keanu Reeves movie Point Break
street racing swapped for surfing but the movie is the same damn movie i swear
HAHAHA, holy shit! that's really true! doesn't mean that F&F wasn't a bad ass movie though ;)
ghost

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
well whatever they used for the eclipse exhaust was turbo cause u can hear the blow off valve. But they probably just added that too.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
WickedCiviC HX said:
That movie kind of pissed me off.:mad: The cars were phat as hell though. Come on now, at over 160 mph you'll be doing more than 10's. And if anybody could tell me where the races are that every single car is hooked the hell up I would appreciate it.:confused:
Tell me about it! I went to my first major street race last weekend and there were probably on 4 cars worth talking about.

An Eclipse's muffler fell off at the start of a race :rolleyes: :eek: :p

By the time he got back, $hit was sold for $10:sleep:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Nissan motors in hondas and acuras, huh? :rolleyes: Floor mats falling out..... direct fogger and plate systems..... 10's with HUGE stereos and TV's, blah its shit....
Its just a movie.... its Holywood.....its FAKE!
*trevor

·
Registered
115 Posts
At work today I drove by the front door, parked, and was making my way inside… 2 girls who work here, asked me about my car, the first thing that they said was. “Do you like that Fast and Ferocious movie??” Damn. I wish that I were not associated with that movie so much by others… Turns out they just wanted to tell me how cute Ven Diesel is anyway. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Daft said:
At work today I drove by the front door, parked, and was making my way inside… 2 girls who work here, asked me about my car, the first thing that they said was. “Do you like that Fast and Ferocious movie??” Damn. I wish that I were not associated with that movie so much by others… Turns out they just wanted to tell me how cute Ven Diesel is anyway. Oh well.
hahaha.....

:laff:

to bad it wasn't you :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts