1,186 Posts
Are u sure ?
cause i know Fresh has the Blitz kit on the front but he is looking
for the rear bumper and those aren't the same as the one's
from Fast And The Furious

·
Registered
39 Posts
absolutely positive...they're not on the website yet but if you check out the new super street or sport compact car (i dont remember which one), they have an ad in em that shows em. check it out.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
i don't know ! ! ! !

me and my buddy (FRESH) are tryin
to figure it out
cause he is goin to purchase a rear bumper
and he wants the one from the civics from fast and the furious

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok guys listen to me. For the past year I was practically obsessed with getting this kit for my civ. I watched the movie maybe 20 times (dont get me wrong it sucked...i just watched the civic parts:p ), I called nearly every body kit manufactrer I could, i called the company that built the cars for the movie (cant remember the name now) and i finally got someone to tell me that it was a kit that was originally made for the prelude and that it was called "GT Bomber." sadly they stopped making it, but a guy at Vis told me that they would be making the kit soon due to the popularity of their other kit that was in the movie, the Xtreme GT kit (remember it was on the white civic that was in the 4-way race). Sooooo, just wait for the kit to come online on Vis's website, call Vis up and ask for the GT Bomber kit, OR read the friggin' new super street like I said before and see it in one of Vis's ads. rip that frickin page out then go watch TFAF dvd and compare...it is the exact same kit.

hey and if you ever do get the kit, remember to get the 17" Axis NE-O wheels and the JSC Terminator II wing, they were also on the cars. yeah and send me en email with some pics if you ever do this, i wanna see what it looks like. hey, i still might do it to my car but now im goin straight up JDM yo. Good luck.:D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
thanks

i guess u were right
it took me a lil while and i found
the kit and told my friend about it
he just likes the kit so i don't know if he is going to
buy it or not

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah that dude is right. its funny because in the adds they say that this is the body kit from "the movie". thats all it says like fast and furious is the only movie we watch or something. late

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok guys listen to me. For the past year I was practically obsessed with getting this kit for my civ. I watched the movie maybe 20 times (dont get me wrong it sucked...i just watched the civic parts:p ), I called nearly every body kit manufactrer I could, i called the company that built the cars for the movie (cant remember the name now) and i finally got someone to tell me that it was a kit that was originally made for the prelude and that it was called "GT Bomber." sadly they stopped making it, but a guy at Vis told me that they would be making the kit soon due to the popularity of their other kit that was in the movie, the Xtreme GT kit (remember it was on the white civic that was in the 4-way race). Sooooo, just wait for the kit to come online on Vis's website, call Vis up and ask for the GT Bomber kit, OR read the friggin' new super street like I said before and see it in one of Vis's ads. rip that frickin page out then go watch TFAF dvd and compare...it is the exact same kit.

hey and if you ever do get the kit, remember to get the 17" Axis NE-O wheels and the JSC Terminator II wing, they were also on the cars. yeah and send me en email with some pics if you ever do this, i wanna see what it looks like. hey, i still might do it to my car but now im goin straight up JDM yo. Good luck.:D
Whoa this is 2002 I was born this year and now looking for this kit for my project Honda in Cali

1 - 15 of 15 Posts