Registered
3,921 Posts
8.8 -- Fully Modded 2005 Ford GT
8.7 -- Fully Modded Nissan Skyline M-Spec Nur

~Peace

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Around 8.5 with a juiced 1032hp SRT-10 Viper. The sticky tires helped with traction, but there's still room for improvement. Maybe i'll play with the gearing and see if i can dip into the 7's.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm exactly .082 seconds away from dipping into the 7's with the Skyline GTR Concept. Right now I'm stuck at 8.081. :bh

Also, I didn't realize the spoiler comes out from the body of the car at a certain speed. I likey!:clap

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
8.8 -- Fully Modded 2005 Ford GT
8.7 -- Fully Modded Nissan Skyline M-Spec Nur

~Peace
What are your settings for the mustang? The best i could get was 10.67, with everything on the car, including the tires (super soft). Help!

·
Registered
405 Posts
my fastest car that i know of is my Dodge Ram running consitent 12.6's on the bottle. i know i have faster but i haven't checked what.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts

STI fully modded

super soft tires
tc set on 2
gears at 12
slammed
91% tq to the rear wheels
40lb balast/25% to the raer
juiced
starting in second gear

I find that you can generaly shave .2/.3 off the 1320 by starting in second gear :confused

·
Registered
111 Posts
tE}{RePnAsOn said:
did you change the settings and everything for the supra? if so what did you change , etc...
everything was changed as for settings the gears,tires,t/c,nos.... it took me a while to change everything after playing with all the settings.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts