Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure every kind of race has it's "fastest", but I'm speaking in general, out of all of the race cars, which one is fastest? I have heard people say the R92CP being the fastest but my Toyota Minolta has a few more ponies and 50kg less weight so i assume it's even faster... what about the forumula? is it faster? i've been too lazy to start the 24 h race, even in bspec mode, hehe.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
my minolta has crushed everthing. but my supra come pretty dam close for not bein a full blown race car :D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mpcivicfb88 said:
my minolta has crushed everthing. but my supra come pretty dam close for not bein a full blown race car :D
sweet, I agree my minolta is my fastest. I got it to break into the 8 second barrier in the quarter mile too :) Borrica, how the hell did you get your skyline to get over 850 hp? I have two different ones (R34) and they're maxxed out in the 800's. Oh crap... you're probably talking about the race car skyline aren't you? Hmmm...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Boricua said:
imo this should be compared to normal and drifting settings...

drifting i'm a beast with the nissan silvia...

normal, damn...my skyline has over 1000hp...its pretty damn fast...
what skyline can get over 1000hp? i could only get about 860hp fully modded out of them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.