·
Registered
188 Posts
kick ass

thats fn' awesome!! :clap

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Any time i think of an M3 i think of the latest model.. not the older ones.. the car is quick though, props

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
njn63 said:
km/h

And that car wasn't that fast. 9.46? There are 10 supras i can name offhand that are street cars and faster than that.

I think the ONLY reason he said that is because it was a SUPRA in the video.. If it was something like an RX7 or a skyline or some shit.. Im sure he wouldve said the same thing.. :rolleyes

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just for thought

All i'm sayin is that that bimmer came stock with a 4banger and about 190 at the crank, that took quite a bit of work to get that fast. Most supras just slap on a bigger turbo and run the boost up. What i meant was that when you look at the car you don't think,"holy shit, i'm gonna get my doors blown off." You probably look at the car and think,"ah, it might keep up with the supra." Sorry if i offended anyone, but it is the world record holder for the fastest 1\4 mile bimmer.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
FN_M3 said:
All i'm sayin is that that bimmer came stock with a 4banger and about 190 at the crank, that took quite a bit of work to get that fast. Most supras just slap on a bigger turbo and run the boost up. What i meant was that when you look at the car you don't think,"holy shit, i'm gonna get my doors blown off." You probably look at the car and think,"ah, it might keep up with the supra." Sorry if i offended anyone, but it is the world record holder for the fastest 1\4 mile bimmer.
Dude the silver bimama in that pic is so badass it's not even funny. Something about the styling of the car makes me want to sell my lude. An M3 is the only car I'd sell it for too. All the other cars I want are lots of cabbage$. What's the exact specs on a the M3 in that pic. Also the one in the video was fast as hell. Anyone that thinks it's not is out of their mind. I've got a 98 900 rr cbr that goes 10.40's at 145 and if you 1/4 miled my bike and said it wasn't fast when you got to the end I'd check your temperature! The beamer is pushin some lbs too! Sounded like they mated an auto tranny to it but that might have been the supra I heard!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
Dude the silver bimama in that pic is so badass it's not even funny. Something about the styling of the car makes me want to sell my lude. What's the exact specs on a the M3 in that pic.
that's an M3 CSL. only available everywhere outside of North America. it weighs about 361 pounds less than a normal m3 b/c of CF roof, door mirrors, trunk, and a whole bunch of other stuff. a normal E46 M3 weighs in at about 3,415. the csl weighs in around 3,054. my e36 M3 weighs in at 3,130 with a 1/4 tank of gas..... it has 360 hp and around 273 ft-lbs of torque. it's a crazy ass car, to say the least :clap

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Yes it did. I bet that E30 weighs like 2700 pounds if that. Power to weight ppl power to weight. I don't think there's any "street" civics that run 9's though. Only one I would think would maybe be Duc's from Ground Zero but I don't have any time info on it after it made like 710whp

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
specs

Its an m3 csl, they are only sold overseas. They come stock with 363 hp, only 30 more than our U.S. spec m3. The styling is bad as hell though. The front and rear bumpers and the roof are the only things different. The front has a hole for the intake and carbon fiber diffusers the rear has carbon fiber around the exhaust. The roof is completely carbon fiber. Oh yeah, the hood and trunk are carbon fiber as well. I own a red 95 m3 and its great, but the ultimate m3 for me :bow is the csl although i'll never own one. There is also an overseas production car called the m3 gtr. Its bad too, but not as bad as the csl. It outperforms the csl but to me the csl looks the best. :bow

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
njn63 said:
you didn't offend me but you're ignorence is hillarious. You probably wouldn't think twice about running this supra either:

Especially considering he doesn't have a big ugly body kit that looks like a fucking decepticon. That car obviously is a drag only car and isn't that impressive. Sorry, not everyone here can take into account that the M3 is not a good drag car and he should of started with a better platform. There are Civics even faster than that. Shit, there are faster Geo Metros. Before you go shooting your mouth off you better fucking know something about the world of drag racing.
calm down dude, i'm a big fan of the underdog. And no i would not race a supra with or without a bodykit. I know how potentially dangerous they are. There is a reason that they cost a shitload of money brand new. And the e30 m3 is a good platform due to the power to weight ratio. what the hell was that picture of the supra for to remind me what kind of car got waxxed by the mighty bimmer

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey dude it is still street legal and as far as marco's supra is concerned, its his, not yours, and i've never seen it racing on the street. its a fuckin dyno queen. i do not know the specs on the car, however if you give respect where its due, then i will. where are the other 9 supras you could name off hand. the video was overseas and i can't translate. sorry! Wish i could. What the hell will he do with 1500 hp when he gets to a slightly sharp curve, or does he live in a town with nothin but straight roads. i aint stupid, just smart enough to make a great track car. Asian people everywhere ought to slap him for ruinning a great car. :nuts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
FN_M3 said:
There is also an overseas production car called the m3 gtr. Its bad too, but not as bad as the csl. It outperforms the csl but to me the csl looks the best. :bow
dude, the M3 GTR owns a CSL anyday of the week. an M3 GTR is a CSL on steroids!! the GTR has a 4.0 V8 w/ 444 hp, and weighs 2700 pounds. talk about fast. in fact, during the 2001 le mans racing series, BMW's M3 dominated the racing season soo bad, porsche complained about them using a v8 and the ALMS changed the rules the following season and the bmw m3 had too many restrictions to be competitive in 2002.

M POWA!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts