Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 738 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everybody! Post pics of some of your favorite or unusual rims that you might come across! Make sure to ID or caption your pics.

Discuss!

I'll start it off: I'm ol skool in taste and style so here's one from probably my favorite brand. "Formula Mesh" by SSR. Bronze w/ polished lip.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! Mugen's are cool. Here's another Honda fav... A set of Rot... ERRRRrrrr... I mean Spoon Sports SW388's.:)

"SW388 : When an aluminum wheel is considered to be a part of suspension, a tough lightweight and wheel is an ideal. This SW388 series is finished by the shot alumite processing with less increase of weight than forge 1 piece and paintthat surface hardness is high." (Quote from Spoon's site...)

· Registered
9,931 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
LOL! Mugen's are cool. Here's another Honda fav... A set of Rot... ERRRRrrrr... I mean Spoon Sports SW388's.:)

"SW388 : When an aluminum wheel is considered to be a part of suspension, a tough lightweight and wheel is an ideal. This SW388 series is finished by the shot alumite processing with less increase of weight than forge 1 piece and paintthat surface hardness is high." (Quote from Spoon's site...)
lol i love those Rot... ERRRRrrrr...Spoon SW388s:D

· Registered
8,520 Posts
Buddy Club QF's

Kosei K1's

· Registered
8,520 Posts

Centerline RPM

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OdieD... Centerlines?...:eek:

J/P dOOder!:D

Anyhow... SSR Professor SP1's in "Super Black Coat" (SBC) Very chic, offered in sizes between 14-19's. And offsets from 12mm on up!:p

· Registered
3 Posts
favorite wheel is gonna have to be the BOYD CODDIONGTON Turbines which will be gracing my accord with there presence 20s in front 22s in back after i get done with the tubbed fenders and bodydrop which i know yall hate but oh well

here they are

· Registered
3 Posts
thanks shiba-kun ive tested my abilities in the direction of building motors and suceeded with that so i decided to go a different direction for a while but i look forward to helping and being helped by SHO

David

1 - 20 of 738 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.