Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove the Nurburgring last night and that track is freakinig sick. It is by far my favorite track.

What are your guys/gurls favs?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
has anyone checked out to see if nurburgring is an endurance track? im sure it is.... but as far as the new tracks, i really enjoy new york, many 90 degree turns, and 2 WOT straights...

but again, to early to say what my favorite is, haven't played anywhere near all of them enough to say, but nurburgring is awesome (its an IA license test)

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
pretty much for me all the oldies are goodies... trial mountain prolly my fav, the laguna seca, but pretty much all the tracks from GT3 i thoroughly enjoy monumentally...

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
silveracc said:
I drove the Nurburgring last night and that track is freakinig sick. It is by far my favorite track.

yeah, im starting to memorize it... but usually i just follow the car in front of me, right on his ass, following every move. try the race with all the M3's up at the bimmer dealership, its nice

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
silveracc said:

:nod Deffinately mine as well. Favourite for testing out cars in Arcade mode. lol

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Hi-TeK JZA70 said:
yeah, im starting to memorize it... but usually i just follow the car in front of me, right on his ass, following every move. try the race with all the M3's up at the bimmer dealership, its nice
I want to master it so much, I shall

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.