Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Everyone Here at Super Honda. As one of the leading distributors of Omnipower Usa Equipment, we are proud to offer you guys some speicals for the month of Feb. These are good till the last day of feb.

Ek Camber Kits

Blue, Red, Black All Available:




Eg/Dc Camber Kits avaialble (red only right now)

We have Full Suspension Combo's available for those who want to knock out everything at once~

Click here to see the black ones as well:

Order and Pricing here:

Dont Forget Kteller Offers Extended Warrentys on All Omnipower Products..

Our Combo's, Prices, and Even Description/Pictures are often Imitated, but our Customer Service, Speed is hardley ever Duplicated.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i edited it and fixed the link~

thanks and have good weekend~

all omnipower products are ready to ship, no waiting, no hassles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,361 Posts
kteller8 said:
Thanks, i edited it and fixed the link~

thanks and have good weekend~

all omnipower products are ready to ship, no waiting, no hassles
Ive seen your ads and posts about the omnipower pruducts, but other than that I have never heard of them. do you have any links to reviews? so I can learn a little about them. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Transparent said:
Ive seen your ads and posts about the omnipower pruducts, but other than that I have never heard of them. do you have any links to reviews? so I can learn a little about them. thanks

IF you want to email me, i can do a few searches for you:

any google or yahoo search will pull up info, as well as honda tech and other webforums. ive sold over 100+ sets of these coilovers with no problems. All our shop and sponsor local cars use them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,361 Posts
kteller8 said:
IF you want to email me, i can do a few searches for you:

any google or yahoo search will pull up info, as well as honda tech and other webforums. ive sold over 100+ sets of these coilovers with no problems. All our shop and sponsor local cars use them.
not just the coil overs, but the entire product line. I'll hit google and see what I come up with . thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we hav etheir full line on our site, we are an east coast distributor for omnipower..

you can check out www.omnipowerusa.com for their offical site~
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top